German U.S. English
Select Language
HomeProductsSupportDealer LocatorMediaAbout UsNewsContact Us

Frequently Asked Questions

What kind of IR bugs, or flashers do I need?

IR ouputs in the ZON system use a standard 3.5mm mini-mono female jack, which is an industry standard. Most home electronics stores carry IR bugs, and you can also find them on the Internet.

IR flashers come in many different styles and form factors. Some bugs flash a visible color when they are sending IR, some do not. Some bugs are made to shield outside IR from passing through, while others are made to allow IR to pass through. There are single and dual emitter bugs available as well. Consult your local merchant for more information on the styles and designs of the bugs they carry.

Last updated: 18-Oct-2004 11:41 PM PDT

Dealer Login