Frequently Asked Questions
Can I configure or customize my ZON system?
The ZON serial configuration utility, allows the installing dealer/integrator to configure the ZON system. The software utility allows one to do things like:
- Create unique and realistic names for inputs to the ZON router (e.g. MEDIA ROOM DVD or MASTER BEDROOM).
- Set the input trim for individual sources.
- Change the order of sources as they will appear in the SELECT SOURCE menu on the ZAC-60 display.
- Define default paging volume, as well as defualts for the tone controls, balance and EQ settings for each controller.
- Set which ZAC-60 controllers can receive pages, and also set monitoring permissions.
- Manage the source and menu content on specific ZAC-60s, which is ideal for parental control.
- Apply and manage ZON firmware updates when required.
Last updated: 6-Oct-2004 7:15 AM PDT