German U.S. English
Select Language
HomeProductsSupportDealer LocatorMediaAbout UsNewsContact Us

Frequently Asked Questions

Can you connect a ZAC-60 to an outboard amplifier?

If your particular application requires the use of a larger amplifier (e.g. to support a large number of architectural loudspeakers in a garden or around a pool, or to drive a 70-volt line), you will need to use a speaker level to line level converter ("direct box"). The input of the direct box is fed by the speaker level output of the ZAC-60, and the output of the direct box is a suitable line level signal that connects to the outboard amplifier.

We highly recommend that you use a device like a direct box anytime you need to connect the ZAC-60 to an outboard amplifier.

Last updated: 2-Jun-2004 9:09 AM PDT

Dealer Login